Monday, 15 April 2019 -
Published in Uncategorized
Tax Day Food Freebies in Omaha 2019
Tax day is finally upon us and whether you got a refund or owe Uncle Sam, we can all enjoy these special offers:
- Applebee’s: Get a Strawberry Dollarita (tequila, strawberry, and margarita mix) for only $1 at participating locations.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Purchase the Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 which is a $3.50+ “deduction” from the standard price. Includes 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. (Note: Available with their Inner Circle to claim the offer)
- Dunkin Donuts: If you’re a DD Perks loyalty members then you can get a medium hot or iced coffee for $1 at participating restaurants nationwide.
- Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sandwich with the purchase of a regular-priced meal- good through the 17th.
- Orange Leaf- The Omaha and Council Bluffs area Orange Leaves (Leafs?) have 1/2 off Froyo cups.
- Outback Steakhouse– While not a tax day exclusive per se, today diners can get a free “Bloomin Onion” when you ask your server.
- Potbelly– BOGO on Tax day. No indication that you need to be a rewards member to qualify for this deal.
- Schlotsky’s: Get a free small The Original sandwich with the purchase of a medium-sized drink and chips. Applicable at all locations nationwide (350+ stores in the U.S.).
If we’re missing any more chain or local offers, let us know!